Monday, December 29, 2008

Goodbye to my sweet pup

Sadly, I don't have happy news to report. Our dog turned up today and it's not for the best. He was a great dog and we will miss him. I will miss the way he used to sleep in our hallway between our bedroom and Tanner's bedroom. I will miss the way he used to sneak onto the foot of our bed at night when he got cold. I will miss the way he used to make his silly dog grunts when he stretched out on the carpet. I will remember how I used to pretend to be sleeping when I really wasn't becuase I knew if he caught me he would want me to throw things for him, a bumper, a tennis ball, one of Tanner's toys, whatever he could find and I just wasn't ready to wake up yet. I will remember how he would play with Tanner even though Tanner isn't the best at throwing. LeDoux was Ledoux and he would play with whoever was willing.


Rest In Peace Sweet LeDoux. We will miss you terribly.



6 comments:

Sarri said...

I am so sorry Ruby. I wish it hadn't turned out this way. I just ache for you guys. :(

Mary said...

Ruby, my heart is breaking for you. :( {{{hugs}}}

Unknown said...

It is crazy just the other day when I was over and we were in your kitchen I remember looking at him and talking about how stinkin big his paws were, just how big he was. He was a great dog, SORRY PAL!!!!

Smellyann said...

Oh, Ruby. I am SO sorry!! :(

Jodi said...

I'm so sorry pal. This post just breaks my heart. He was such a good loving wonderful dog. I'm just so sorry pal.

Amy said...

I'm so sorry. That's heartbreaking. :(