Friday, December 12, 2008

Fill in the blanks

Random "Complete the Sentence" Post
Feel free to play along in the comments section or on your own blog.

Today I: Went to work, got dinner, wrapped Christmas gifts!

Tomorrow I will: make Christmas cookies!


I could pass on: cleaning up after Christmas cookies.

Newest song I like: Hum. I'll have to get back on this one.

Last show I saw: Wedding Crashers, last night. Always funny!

Something aggravating: My back is killing me this week and I have to get my filling replaced!

One thing you may not know about me: I don't like roller coasters.

I can still: .....

Gift I'd want if money was no object: A trip back to Rancho La Puerta!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm glad your back! Thanks for your comments about blogger. I am playing around and think I will make the switch on or around the 1st. Pictures is one of those things I haven't played around with yet. Hope it is easy!