Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Small update.



Pictureless update, that is. One of the first victims of our new puppy was the camera cord used to upload pics. We brought him home a little over a month ago. He's a real sweetheart, but I'll admit his sharp puppy teeth aren't very much fun! He's getting big quick, at his vet appointment for a round of shots on Friday he was already almost 21 lbs! His name is Ranger. He was nameless for about 10 days, we couldn't think of anything that suited him. Here are a few pics we were able to upload before he got our cord.

Nothing much else going on here. We went to San Diego for 3 days 2 nights over spring break. We went to the zoo 2 days, went swimming at our hotel and had a nice break. Pics to come when I'm able to upload again.

My 5th annual March of Dimes walk is coming next Sunday. Fundraising this year has been so hard, so please, if you can contribute, any amount will be appreciated! I am having a yard sale Saturday with some members from my team. I'm hoping that will be successful.

Hope all is well with you and yours!

No comments: